Table of Contents
Breville BJE510XL Juice Fountain
- Easy clean up
- Plenty of juice
- Bit loud
The Breville BJE510XL Juicer Review
Every juicer has its story. From making those amazing fresh fruit juices to starting your day on a healthy note, a fruit juicer is something that’s a part of your daily life. While fresh fruit juices are a very healthy item to start your day with, with a variety of juicers available in the market, you need to be very specific on your demands while choosing the juicer suitable for your needs. The following Breville juicer review will help you decide on your next purchase.
Features of the BJE510XL
With a stainless steel body, this Breville juicer is one of the best when you are looking for a multi-speed juicer that will give the maximum yield. The detachable nozzle makes the juice pouring very easy. The juice jug can hold as much as 1.2 litres of yield. The feed chute is also made up of stainless steel which is why there is very less scope of any stains. Also, all the parts of this appliance are free from BPA.
- The best feature about the Breville is that it is a centrifugal juicer, which means you can get the juice instantaneously. With its speed around 6500 to 12500 rpm, it takes some minutes to make the juice ready.
- The wide feed chute helps to fit the whole of the fruit, for example, an apple or an orange inside it. This also helps to crush the entire fruit at a time. And this direct feeding helps to yield maximum extraction.
- The body is made up of hard grade polymer. This means it can hold the high pressure and vibration that the centrifugal juicers need to go though.
- The cutting disk is made up of stainless steel with reinforced titanium. Also, it has micromesh filters which help to sieve all the residual elements and make a fresh juice out of it.
- The Breville BJE510XL Juice Fountain Multi-Speed 900-Watt Juicer comes with cleaning brush. Also, as all the parts can be easily dismantled, the cleaning procedure is very simple.
Although it does not make much noise, with gradually increased power, the noise increases. It will not matter when you are making the quick juice before going to work but on a weekend, you might just find the noise a tad too loud.
Although the Breville BJE510XL Juice Fountain Multi-Speed 900-Watt Juicer is easily available in the market, the best deal is found over the online stores, especially Amazon. There they sell it for under $200, or if you are lucky enough, you can get some related offers as well. Buying directly from Breville might cost you a few dollars more. Check the latest price
How to use it best
From this Breville Juicer review, you will know that the BJE510XL will work the best when hard ingredients like apple, carrot, nuts, and celery are used. Nevertheless, it also works equally well for the watery fruits like cucumber. Breville Juicer review will also recommend that the product will work the best when it works under slow and steady pressure. This pushes down the items inside and helps to get the maximum yield.
It would be a bit difficult to use the Breville juicer for leafy vegetables however there is a special technique to go about the leafy vegetables as well.
What should be remembered is that the juice once made should not be stored in the jug for more than a day otherwise there is a great possibility that it will get spoilt.
Who is this product best for?
This product is best for the regular drinkers of juice. Make the fresh juice out of the fruits and vegetables and make a fresh start for the day.
What people are talking about it?
Most of the people are happy with their Breville Juicer. It comes with one year warranty and there’s hardly any complain from the customers. They have rated three and a half stars out of five for the product.
So, go for the Breville BJE510XL Juice Fountain Multi-Speed 900-Watt Juicer today. The Breville Juicer review will give you all the necessary information about the product. Now it’s time to get the real product at home and enjoy your favorite fresh fruit juices.