Table of Contents
Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus
- Lots of features
- Ease to clean
- Good price
- Bit loud
- Not the slimmest
Breville JE98XL Juicer Review
Get the best of the fresh juice in your breakfast table and start a new day with lots of energy! But with the variety of juicers available in the market, it might be difficult to choose the best one. So here is the Breville juice fountain plus review to give you an idea about the product.
Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus 850-Watt Juice Extractor is markedly different from its contemporary centrifugal juicers. All you need to do is wash the fruits and vegetables and place them in the container. Be it fresh fruits or vegetables, the juicer can extract it all. This Breville juicer is considered as one of the most high-end centrifugal juicer. It comes with a safety locking arm and has a large-capacity pulp collector.
1. One of the best reasons for liking the Breville Juice Fountain Plus is that it is very easy to clean up. The blades can be easily removed and can be cleaned with soap water. Also, the other parts of the juicer can be dismantled and cleaned without any hassle.
2. The product is very durable and made up of strong material (hard grade polymer body). Since it is a centrifugal machine, the juicer is compatible enough to endure the vibrations and pressure to make the fruits crash and yield the maximum extraction.
3. The nutri disc comes with stainless steel mesh filter baskets which help to sieve the pulp only.
4. The wide feed chute makes the use very simple as you do not need to cut it before placing in the juicer.
5. The juicer is prevented from getting overheat. It automatically gets shut down as soon as it senses overload in the product.
Every juicer makes sounds. This Breville is no exception. However, the noise can get a tad disturbing at times, especially if you love a quite environment and live in the countryside. Breville juice fountain plus is very noisy while extracting the juice. It is probably the only downside of this product.
How to use it best?
The Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus 850-Watt Juice Extractor is best for people who prefer high-speed juicing (that is within 6,500 to 12,000 rpm). Also, many people love to have the foamy juice. Even if one does not like it, there is a separate juice collector from where the froth can be easily separated.
Who is this product for?
Most of us hardly find time for a substantial breakfast. The Breville Juice Fountain Plus is an immensely helpful product for those who would love to have a quick sip of fresh juice and happily skip the breakfast without losing the nutritional aspects. Depending on the nature of the fruit, all you need to do is to select the speed and the fruit, or the vegetable will be crushed yielding the maximum juice within very less amount of time.
What people are saying about it?
You need a juice extractor that’s low on watt usage and consumes less power. This Breville product scores on that front. Breville is a popular brand among its customers and with the Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus 850-Watt Juice Extractor, Customers have always shared some positive feedback. It produces the juice real fast while maintaining the nutritional value. Although it has a limited one-year warranty, there’s hardly any complaint within the warranty period. According to the ratings, Breville Juice Fountain Plus scored four out of five stars from its customer ratings.
Whether it’s for your buy or a gift, Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus 850-Watt Juice Extractor is one of the best buy as a centrifugal juicer and it an absolute worth for money.