Preparation Time – 20 Minutes
Serving – 4
- 4 Boneless Chicken Breast
- ½ Cup Flour
- 5 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- ½ Cup of White Wine
- 2 Tablespoons of capers thoroughly rinsed and drained
- 4 Tablespoons of Butter
- 1 Cup Chicken Broth
- 4 Tablespoons of Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 Tablespoons chopped Parsley
- Cooked Pasta
- Salt and Pepper as per taste
- Pound the boneless chicken breast with a pallet until it’s slightly flattened.
- Season it with salt and pepper.
- Dredge both sides chicken breast with flour and shake off the excess flour.
- In a large pan, pour 2 tablespoons of butter along with oil.
- Fry the chicken for 5 minutes from both sides until its golden brown in colour.
- Transfer the pieces into a plate.
- Add butter, garlic and capers in the pan.
- Pour lemon juice, wince and stir it well until it boils.
- Add salt and pepper to the sauce.
- Put the chicken pieces back into the pan and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Transfer them to large serving plate and serve with cooked pasta and sprinkle them with chopped parsley.