KitchenAid KP26M1PSL Professional 600 Series 6Quart Stand Mixer: Handles the Toughest Tasks
If you’re a person that enjoys baking a lot or simply someone in need of a new mixer, you’d have plenty of reasons to look into the KitchenAid KP26M1PSL Professional 600 Series.
First off, the bowl can be raised to the attachment by utilizing a lever located on the right hand side of the mixer. You will notice the head is fixed and set in place, meaning that it doesn’t actually tilt upwards the way certain models do. The 600 is one of the most powerful and efficient standing mixers out there, more than capable of handling the toughest of tasks such as kneading bread dough or baking.
If you’d like to take your culinary skills to the next level and make great tasting food constantly, you’re going to need some equipment to ease up the process for you.
The KitchenAid 600 is one of the best additions and investments you could make and it’s made out of stainless steel. It has a 6 quart capacity bowl and will surely contribute towards the classiness of your kitchen as soon as you place it there and notice let beautiful pearl finish shine. You can attach accessories to it, there are steel bowls, and it’s reliable even when it comes to the toughest of tasks/recipes.
Things You Will Love About the KitchenAid 600
One of the first things you’ll notice is how sturdy and enduring it looks. Not only is it built to work efficiently and be used on a consistent basis, but to last for the long term as well.
Another thing worthy of note is that it’s classy in appearance. There’s that sleek design you just know will fit beautifully inside your kitchen.
If your interest is in having something you can display with pride or simply intend to use it on a regular basis for different culinary activities without having to rearrange your kitchen depending on things you’d need for every recipe, you’re in luck as this mixer will have you covered!
These are some of KitchenAid 600’s most noticeable features:
● The 6 quart bowl provides for a large capacity when combined with the powerful motor powering it. You’ll be able to sip around 14 cups of flour.
● Very powerful motor. The motor is a 575 watt motor. If you compare it to the previous model that’s smaller, this is a 125 watt improvement.
● High stability. Being that this model is a bowl lift one, it’s a lot more stable in comparison to the tilt head models, especially when it comes to handling tougher tasks.
● Easily adjustable speed. You will notice a great feature called the soft start which basically keeps all the ingredients from splattering out onto the bowl.
● There’s a sensor that ensures the KitchenAid 600 runs at your initially selected speed constantly, even when you thicken the mixture as you keep adding on ingredients.
● New dough hook. Although most mixers from the KitchenAid line include a C shaped dough hook, this one has a PowerKnead hook which is a lot better for handling hardened dough.
● Accessories are in abundance. You’ll notice that there are so many accessories available for this model, that it can easily become your kitchen’s center allowing you pull off things you’d have considered impossible prior.
● 1 year warranty. This is a great warranty because if your mixer fails within the first year, they’ll make sure it’s replaced.
The KitchenAid KP26M1PSL Professional 600 Series simply makes everything you try to do seem easy and nice and you quickly get used to the way it works. There are so many accessories which come with it that they’ve also included an attachment hub for multiple items such as a food processor, juicer and ice cream maker.
It’s evident that this is one of the nicest mixers you could invest in. And even if you encounter problems (which we didn’t), you can still reach out to KitchenAid for assistance.
CLICK FOR MORE INFORMATION AND PRICING ON THIS STAND MIXER